Guidelines and general rules of data management, data management operations:
This data management policy is valid from January 1, 2021 until revoked. The guidelines of these regulations are the same as in CXII. Infotv. § 3.
- data subject: any specific natural person identified or identifiable, directly or indirectly, by personal data; - personal data: data which may be contacted by the data subject, in particular his or her name, identification mark and knowledge of one or more physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identities, and the conclusion which may be drawn from the data subject; > - consent: the voluntary and firm expression of the data subject's will, based on adequate information and giving his or her unambiguous consent to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, in full or in part; - "controller" means the natural or legal person, or any entity without legal personality, who alone or jointly with others determines the purpose for which the data are processed, makes and implements decisions on data processing (including the means used) or implements them with the processor; br> - data management: any operation or set of operations on data, irrespective of the procedure used, in particular their collection, recording, recording, systematisation, storage, alteration, use, interrogation, transmission, disclosure, coordination or linking, blocking, erasure and destruction, and prevent further use of the data, take photographs, sound or images, and record physical identifiers (eg fingerprints or palm prints, DNA samples, irises);
- data transfer: making the data available to a specific third party,
- data processing: the performance of technical tasks related to data management operations, regardless of the method and means used to perform the operations and the place of application, provided that the technical task is performed on the data;
- "processor" means any natural or legal person, or any entity without legal personality, who carries out the processing of data under contract, including a contract concluded in accordance with the law.
- data protection incident: unlawful handling or processing of personal data, in particular unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, and accidental destruction and damage. Zoltán Hanzli e.v. supervision of the data protection system of Hanzli Zoltán e.v. supplies.
Zoltán Hanzli e.v. areamedia.hu does not carry out direct marketing activities (eg sending newsletters). Zoltán Hanzli e.v. in all cases, before recording the data, inform the data subject of the purpose of the data processing and the legal basis of the data processing. Zoltán Hanzli e.v. processes personal data only for a specific purpose, in order to exercise its rights and fulfill an obligation, with the prior consent of the data subject or on the basis of law or legal authorization, to the minimum extent and for the time necessary to achieve the purpose. It must meet this purpose at all stages of data management. If the purpose of the data processing has ceased or the processing of the data is otherwise unlawful, the data will be deleted immediately. Employee (s) performing data management at Holtli Zoltán e.v. and Hanzli Zoltán e.v. Employees of the organization (s) involved in the processing of the data and carrying out any of its operations on its behalf are obliged to treat the personal data obtained as a business secret. The person (s) handling the personal data and having access to it are required to make a Privacy Statement.
If the person concerned under the regulations becomes aware that Zoltán Hanzli e.v. The personal data processed by the data controller is incorrect, incomplete or out of date, he / she is obliged to correct it or to initiate the correction with the employee (s) responsible for data recording specified in these regulations. Data management must always comply with the purpose limitation principle. The processing of personal data is only possible in order to exercise a right or fulfill an obligation, Hanzli Zoltán e.v. The use and transfer of personal data processed by the Company for private purposes is strictly prohibited! Hanzli Zoltán e.v. The data protection obligations of the natural or legal person (s) or organization (s) without legal personality carrying out data processing activities on behalf of the data controller shall in all cases be included in the commission contract concluded with the data processor. Zoltán Hanzli e.v. In the course of their work, their employees shall ensure that unauthorized persons do not have access to personal data, and that the storage and placement of personal data is designed in such a way that they cannot be accessed, accessed, altered or destroyed by unauthorized persons.